Skip to main content

THE FAME NAME



ChatGPT revolutionizes the digital world with its immense potential. Sam Altman, CEO of OpenAI, released ChatGPT as a sign of assurance regarding the unpredictable nature of the disruption just launched.

The inevitable happened. Our morning dailies continued exaggerating their influence on modern societies, education, and businesses. Students began to use it to write their resumes and SOPs (statement of purpose), and the writer's group continued to emphasize their loss of passive income thanks to this generative malware (as few would call it).

There is another group that has an uncanny ability to sniff out the latest trends. Their mantra was simple: FOMO, fear of missing out. This fear had fuelled their desire to succeed. They trotted along with the trendsetters. These visionaries embraced the latest trends. Thriving on their instincts and reveling in what others were hesitant to accept.
Going into the depths of the internet world, I came across this signboard fostering a culture of creativity, posted by some netizens. It sent me into peals of laughter. "Chai GPT (Genuinely Pure Tea)."





Like most on the internet, are you wondering where we can have "Chat GPT (Great Panipuri Tikia)"

Ever since, I have decided to create opportunities head-on, knowing best that age is just a number and creativity is the bottom line for any inspiration, regardless of whether it is AI, its applications, or otherwise.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHATSAPP FORWARDS

"You will not read any of my WhatsApp messages and so it is useless to send you anything.” My mother said to me. I acknowledged her by my silence mentally reciting," I read all that you sent to me". So, here I am busy reading all about Indian spices and medicinal herbs used as daily household ingredients, thereby indulging in more studies on naturopathy as compared to any other ‘pathy’ which has side effects. I speed dialled my mother when my patient refused to undergo the procedure of scaling to clean her teeth in favour of 'alum', or "phitkari," a desi nuskha. No wonder patients shirk away from scaling. I ruminate. "I just called you up to confirm if you WhatsApped something to my patient "I vented. Ever since, I have been scrolling through all her erstwhile messages to know more about natural healthier medicaments, their benefits and roles in dentistry and health. Oh! WhatsApp was not there when I was a student. No wonder, my gold ...

THE FRUIT OF LABOR

Notification alerts continued one after the other and I knew it had to be my sister. Next morning her WhatsApp did not seem so interesting. Thank God! I never got up at midnight to see these. There were images of mud, plants and potatoes. Nothing new, I put it aside without a thought and sipped my early morning tea. As I read further, scrolling down the images was her excited note on her home grown organic potatoes. Now that was a bait I asked her "miraculous, since when have you started all this". "While composting for my garden I had accidentally left a potato in the garbage ditch. This was my discovery just today" she answered and I could imagine her admiring those potatoes. "Great guns," I responded. The matter rested after this for a few months. The feathers were ruffled again as she posted images of tomato, eggplants and potato plants neatly planted along the sidewalls, her today's endeavor .Thanks to our family group messaging system, ginger a...

SEE THE BOOK VALUE TO GENERATE THE ASSURED PROFIT

I developed a taste for words a little late. That happened only after faring poorly in the language and working on myself that I became an avid reader.  We had preferences, so we amassed volumes in our homes. Some were those we had borrowed, the ones we forgot to return, others were second-hand or the new edition we either purchased or were gifted, and a few were even our professional textbooks. The pages had begun to crack, and a distinct moldy smell emanated. The once treasured books now occupied only space, and their regular maintenance was a menace. After my father passed away, my mother offloaded our home from the clutter, and first in line of fire were the books. Those prized possessions came down from the first-floor balcony onto the floor. An unassuming raddiwallah collected our priceless belongings of years in his sack for a paltry amount. My friend shared, advertising on Facebook, the free sale of her Encyclopedia Britannica after she became an empty nester. The story was...